End of year News letter
Newest member of the Mututwa family!
We are so blessed to end our year with our new baby girl, Abigail Liselea Mututwa. She was born on the 7th of December at 10:35am; weight 9 lbs. 5 oz. and height 20 inches long. She is a great baby, already sleeping 3-4hrs at a time. We are so grateful to have her in our lives. Abigail means a Father’s Joy and Liselea means Light in Lozi. We believe she will bring Joy and the Light of the Gospel everywhere she goes!
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017
It’s hard to believe this year is coming to an end and 2018 is about to begin. We have truly seen the hand of God on our lives this year. Early this year we were able to launch our Bible School, “School of Ministry.” We have 21 leaders and pastors coming to be trained. One of our students was trained at 2 other schools before, and told us that he has never had training like this; his life has been changed because of the school.
We had 4 mission teams and many other short-term volunteers who came and we were able to minister to about 2,000 people with around 1,500 people receiving Jesus as their Lord. We were also privileged to see over 500 people healed or set free. We had 2 witch doctors give their lives to Jesus, completely get rid of their witchcraft stuff and are now serving in our churches. We had our first medical outreach, where we were able to minister to the physical needs. We also drilled our first well, and about 700 people now have clean water. We started 2 new churches, built a church and are working on the next one. We have many places that need a place to come and worship, especially in the rainy season since they are meeting under trees and they get wet! We also started a small Trail Missions farm so that we can enough food for the base and for all our conferences. We currently have pigs, sheep, goats, chickens and hopefully cows next year.
Some of our goals for 2018
- We are hoping for 5 teams of 10-15 people. There are so many places and people that need to receive Jesus.
- We are believing God to drill at least 10 more water wells so we can provide water to 10 communities meaning over 7,000 more people with clean water.
- We are believing to be fully funded by next year, right now our support is at 60%.
- We are believing God for 5 more fulltime missionaries/volunteers and 2 more fulltime local pastors.
- We are believing God to take mission trips to Asia and to do one recon trip to South America.
- We are believing God to do a bigger annual pastors conference; to bring pastors from many parts of the Western province instead of from only 3 town like we have always done.
- We desire to train our students through the second year of our bible school diploma course and ordain them for ministry. And we are believing for another 20 students to begin studying in the school.
- We are praying for someone good at accounting to help with receipting and a photographer or video person to come and help us with raising up teams in 2018 and the next few years.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and support, we seriously couldn’t have done all we did last year without you. We appreciate and love you so much.
To support us financially please send checks to:
P.O .Box 13205
Scottsdale, AZ 85267
Or donate online at
Jack, Amber, Alicia and Abigail Mututwa